Wednesday 2 February 2011

posters research...

... here are a few posters that i researched to help me try and make my own poster  for my very own band and make it stand out. here are the images that i found...



... the reason on why i have chosen these images to look at for ideas because i really like the way they have been composed and the colors that have been used in them which are quite natural and also very pasterly. even though the one with the light bulb isn't an actual photograph i love the way it has been edited to make it more posterized which gives it a great inviting feeling to make you read on or look into the artist a little bit more. for my poster/flyer i am going to try and make it look very retro and vintage because that's what reflects me the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment